One of the biggest power bottle necks on the FIAT Abarth is the OEM twin intercooler system. Small and lengthy charge pipes, and poorly placed small dual cores, make the OEM Abarth / Turbo setup a less than desirable and efficient performance intercooler system.
Made from quality materials and utilizing a custom bar and plate core the Corsa Forza Abarth FMIC system increases both airflow and boost, while efficiently dropping the thermal temperature of the air charge headed to your engines intake.
The end result is a colder denser charge that is not only safer for your engine, but will add the much needed additional horsepower that you crave for your FIAT 500 Abarth / Turbo.
Designed with both the inlet and outlet on the engine side. Unlike some other Abarth FMIC on the market with longer charge pipe routing. This engine side front inlet/outlet system allows for reduced over all charge pipe length, thus allowing even more efficientcy by taking the shortest route possible from the turbo to the intercooler, and the intercooler to the throttle body.
It also eliminated any need to remove/modify or have to work around the Abarth’s OEM driving lights as well.
- All the necessary hardware
- Raw Aluminum Finish
- Durable bar and plate design
- Large surface areas for superior levels of heat dispersion
- Resistant to external damage
- Short Silicone Charge Pipe Routing
- Five ply custom silicone hoses
- Designed to fit using the OEM front bumper, grill and driving lights
- Designed to perform while being priced to affordable