pedals come in a high quality machined Aluminum Finish and come with
Blue Rubber Grips for a nice detail. The Blue Rubber Grips can be easily
removed if you like the "Drilled Out Look" instead.
Installation is simple. These pedals come with fastening bolts and screw right in to the stock pedals for a secure feel.
- Designed for the FIAT 500
- Manual Transmission Version
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy
- Constructed from High Quality Machined Aluminum
- Machined for a precise fit and finish
- Installation hardware is included
- Blue Rubber Grips provide a safe non slip surface
We sold out of these pedals a while ago and could not get anymore of these from our Italian Supplier. Then all the sudden while doing inventory we found a small batch of these pedals in a box on a shelf that was missed. These are new, but a bit dusty with few surface scuffs on them from sitting in a box. Nothing bad and the equivalent of being in your vehicle for about a day of driving. These sets are also missing the mounting screws that hold the pedals in place. You can find the self taping stainless screws for these in just about any hardware store. Due to this we have discounted them substantially.
All sales are final on this set of pedals.