We at 500 MADNESS pride ourselves on Quality, Service, and Price. Our mission is to ensure you have a pleasurable experience with us, so you can keep coming back. If for any reason, you do not find the answer you are looking for below, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Quality - Products sold or designed by MADNESS are chosen for the quality of performance, looks and price. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we will gladly accept the product back within 7 days of recieving your product for a full refund. Please see our full Return Policy below for details.
Service - Our team members are experts in their field. We keep the majority of the parts on hand (special orders excluded). Having inventory on hand assures you of the utmost in service. Quality, Service, and Price, 500 MADNESS is proud to offer you the best guarantee in the market.
We offer the best products at the best price available on every item in our store. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars. Orders placed with us will be charged in U.S. dollars. If you live outside the U.S., this charge is converted by your bank into your local currency and should appear on your credit card statement in that currency.
We will match the published price of any US supplier* -- even their current sales prices! If you find an item advertised at a lower price, make a notation in your online order, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your price match request (see terms and details below). We'll sell you the SAME item at the SAME price! If you've already purchased the item from us, we'll even price match (for store credit only) as long as you contact us with your request within 7 days of placing your order.
This offer is restricted to identical items offered for sale in writing or on the web. When making your price match request, you must provide us with a link to the competitor's Internet URL for the item, a copy of the written ad or written quotation, which must include Supplier's part number, description and price.
Price Match Terms and Fine Print:
In some cases we may choose not to price match; here are some reasons why:
• The competitor's product is not an exact match (identical manufacturer & model) with ours.
• The competitor with the lower price does not have the item in stock at their warehouse.
• The competitor's total price (including shipping, handling, taxes, etc.) is higher.
• The competitor's product is used, refurbished, reconditioned, or a display model.
• The competitor is not selling in US dollars.
• The product is a clearance or closeout item.
• The item is not found within the first 10 items listed on major search engine results.
• The competitor is not manufacturer authorized or has advertised below the manufacturers minimum allowed price for the item.
* Qualified U.S. Suppliers are established businesses that routinely and regularly sell the item to be matched from an established physical storefront or warehouse.
While we endlessly aim to maintain the accuracy of item availability, descriptions and availability, we reserve the right to correct errors. We reserve the right to choose not to honor this offer.
How to Request a Price Match:
Please send a separate email with the subject header of PRICE MATCH REQUEST. Provide the competitor's name, part number, item description, URL link to the exact item and the competitor's price along with your request to price match. If we agree to match the price, you will be contacted with a confirmation and directions on how to place your order for the price request. In the event we cannot match the price, we will notify you by email.
Alternatively, you may call us with your request. We'd love to talk with you. We generally respond to price match requests within one business day.
Products shipped by 500 MADNESS are properly packaged and protected; therefore, damage in transit is the responsibility of the carrier. If a package appears damaged when you receive it, indicate the condition of the package on your receipt from the carrier. If damage is discovered upon opening the package, notify the carrier and 500 MADNESS immediately. Damage claims are handled through the carrier. Be sure to retain packing materials for carrier inspection.
Claims for missing items or error in shipment must be reported within 7 days of order receipt.
We endeavor to stock most of the items we sell. The automatic shipment notification email you receive will identify backordered items and indicate the approximate date we expect to receive the item at our warehouse.
Shipment of items backordered is dependent upon our obtaining them from our various suppliers, many of which are overseas. Consolidated air freight shipments are made to us monthly from Europe, which means obtaining the parts you order may take up to 4-6 weeks. If a part is backordered we will notify you at the time you place the order and also inform you of the estimated time of arrival.
Be sure to contact us if you wish to cancel your backorder to avoid unnecessary shipping and restocking charges once the item(s) you've ordered is shipped.
Some items are made available on a Special Order basis. These are typically items with very low demand that we choose not to keep in inventory, or items that are custom built or built to order. These items are ordered from their suppliers solely to fulfill your order. As such, these items require a 100% non-refundable deposit at the time the order is placed. Because of the nature of Special Order items, your order cannot be cancelled once your order is accepted and deposit taken, nor can returns be accepted once the item has shipped.
We at 500 MADNESS value your satisfaction. We back up every sale with our Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not fully satisfied with our products or service, we'll refund the purchase price*. Please follow the instructions below carefully to ensure your return is accepted and processed promptly:
1. Returned item(s) must be in original condition, in original packaging, unused, uninstalled, unmarked and re-saleable, with all documentation and packaging intact to be eligible for refund or credit. Electrical Components, DVDs, Software or Software Devices, Books and Special Order or Custom Built Items are not accepted for return.*
2. Call 500 MADNESS right away for a Return Authorization Number (RA#), with invoice in hand. 500 MADNESS will refuse unauthorized returns. If possible, speak with the person who took your original order. A return authorization number will be provided for eligible returns.*
3. Include a copy of the original invoice in the box, including the completed return form included with the shipment. Write the RA# on the return form, and on the shipping label. Include the name of the person who provided the RA# unless instructed to do so, or return processing may be unnecessarily delayed.*
4. 500 MADNESS must receive returned items within 7 calendar days of your original receipt of the product to be eligible for a full refund. Items received between 8 and 20 days from date of receipt, or received without a copy of an Invoice, Return form and RA# are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, and are eligible for store credit only. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuance of refund or credit. Credits or exchanges cannot be issued for used or incomplete returns. Items determined as ineligible for credit can be shipped back to the customer upon request, at customerâ€™s expense. Unclaimed ineligible return items will be disposed of after 30 days.*
5. Custom Wheel Policy
We inspect each wheel prior to shipment. If upon receipt you find that a wheel has been damaged in shipping please notify the carrier of the damage upon receipt. Please keep all shipping materials and notify us by calling 562-981-6800. We will assist you with the claim and getting your problem resolved as quickly as possible.
Do not ship anything back until you contact us for assistance. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to assist you with the claim and replacement product.
Please note! Once a tire has been mounted on a wheel it is considered used. It then cannot be returned and all sales become final. Be sure to check the wheels carefully for fitment, finish and overall appearance prior to installing. If there is any issue at all please call us before mounting the wheels for assistance.
Some wheel are a special order product or have a special finish that is made to order. Wheel packages are wheels, tires and sensors that are mounted and balanced at our facility. Special order wheels, custom finish wheels and wheel packages are no eligible for a refund. All sales on these items are final, so please contact us with any questions prior to ordering.
6. Send your package pre-paid, insured and traceable to:
Attn: Returns Department
22108 State Highway 71 W
Spicewood, TX 78669
Please package your return merchandise carefully. Credit will not be given for returned merchandise damage incurred in transit. No UPS Call Tags will be issued. With the exception of returns caused by our error, shipping costs for returned items are the buyer's sole responsibility. We do not accept returns shipped to us "COD Freight", nor do we pay outgoing freight charges. Please allow up to 3 weeks for your return to be processed and credit applied or refund issued. Credit may take up to 2 billing cycles to appear on your Credit Card statement. Refused shipments returned to 500 MADNESS do not automatically qualify for credit.
OFF ROAD / RACE USE ONLY PARTS
The installation of any aftermarket products may adversely affect your factory warranty. In addition, such installation and use may violate certain federal, state and local laws when used on motor vehicles operated on public roadways, especially in states where pollution laws may apply. Always check federal, state, and local laws before modifying your vehicle. It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the end user (you) to determine the suitability of the product for their use, and the user shall assume all legal, personal injury risk, liability and all other obligations, duties and risks associated.
Special Notice for California Customers:
Some intake systems sold by 500 MADNESS are not CARB Certified (California Air Resource Board) at this time and are not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles. If you are purchasing a non-CARB Certified intake in California you are stating that you are using it only on a vehicle that is being used for Race Use Only/ Off Road.