K&N Replacement Air Filter - Breather Filter - 1"
K&N crankcase vent filters are perfect for racing applications, vintage cars or individuals who want to add some aesthetics to their classic carbureted engine.
The crankcase vent filter has a K&N embossed chrome-plated steel top and chrome-plated steel base. The 1 inch diameter zinc tube is designed to push in and clamp directly on to metal or plastic tubing where venting is needed.
Constructed with a non-woven synthetic filter media it can be cleaned and reused repeatedly.
- Engineered Power
- State-of-the-art filtration media provides up to 50% more airflow than disposable paper filters to increase power and acceleration.
- Easy Installation: Pre-oiled and built with simple clamp-on design. One of the easiest and most cost-effective upgrades for your vehicle for quick performance gains.
- World Class Protection: Pushing the limits of engine protection by protecting your engine from harmful contaminants.
- Low-Maintenance Design: 50,000 miles before your first cleaning under normal highway driving conditions.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made in America