FIAT 500 Strut Top Mount Assembly Kit - Upgraded Replacement - Red Anodized - V3
This recently upgraded Strut Top Mount Assembly Kit provides a method in which to firmly secure the upper struts in a fixed mounting position on the FIAT 500.
By securing the upper struts in an accurate and fixed position, the suspension finally has the ability to work in unison with the unibody of the FIAT 500 chassis, instead of working against it.
The inclusion of a sealed stainless steel bearing prevents the strut shaft from being encumbered, and allows it to continue to move freely as needed. Thus preventing any additional resistance as related to the struts movement when the steering is in use.
The end result provides you with an improved ride, enhanced performance, and greater agility for your FIAT 500.
- Designed specifically for the North American FIAT 500
- Manufactured out of the highest quality 6061 aluminum alloy
- CNC Milled for an exact fit
- Updated Design V3 (upgraded bearings, pads and coating)
- Top of the line new upgraded Stainless Steel Bearings
- Upgraded Pads
- Stronger than OEM part
- Direct replacement
- No permanent modifications and fully reversible
- Comes in a Durable Premium Red Anodized Finish
- Designed to fit all FIAT 500 North American models
- Will not fit EU Models