FIAT 124 Performance Exhaust by MADNESS - Lusso - Dual Exit w/ Carbon Fiber Quad Tips V2
Improved and back in stock!
FIAT 124 Lusso Performance Exhaust by MADNESS - Dual Exit w/ Quad Carbon Fiber Tips
Upgrade your restrictive factory FIAT 124 Exhaust with our new FIAT 124 Lusso Performance Exhaust System. Add a more tuned, refined, throaty exhaust note along with increased performance and show stopping looks.
As the leading FIAT tuning company in North America we are proud to
introduce our newest line of performance exhaust systems for the FIAT
124. Our previous MADNESS Line of Performance Exhausts Systems has
received rave reviews from fellow 124 owners over the years. Now we are
proud to offer our newest version of our MADNESS Performance Exhaust
Systems for the FIAT 124. The new design features improved connection
points, revised and upgraded hangers, hardware and overall fit and
Superior Design, Exceptional Quality, Excellent Fit and Finish, Show Stopping Looks, Fantastic Value, Revised and Improved Exhaust Flow, Tuned Sound Output and Better Performance!
- Designed to fit all FIAT 124 Models
- Comes with 2 Custom Quad High Gloss Carbon Fiber V2 Exhaust Tips
- T304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Complete Cat Back Replacement Exhaust
- Refined and Specially Tuned Exhaust Note
- Delivers added performance, improved sound, but not as aggressive as our Monza Exhaust Line
- Mandrel Bent Piping
- High Quality TIG Welds
- Equal Pipe Split to ensure equal exhaust gas distribution and sound
- 2.5" O.D.
- Multi Piece Design for easy installation and adjustment
- Improved Exhaust Flow
- Aggressive, Throaty Tuned Exhaust Note
- Smoother bends over the stock design for better flow
- Improved Sound over stock FIAT 124 Exhaust
- Factory Hanger Location
- Adjustable Tip Length
- Interchangeable Tips
- Direct Replacement Design
- High Quality Hardware Included
Our Lusso Performance Exhaust systems are designed for those that would like to enhance the performance and exhaust note of their FIAT 124. The Lusso Performance Exhaust features a more refined/ resonated exhaust note due to the addition of a resonator.