FIAT 500 Brake Rotors - EBC - Slotted - Front - 1.4L Multi Air Turbo Engine
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm!
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
These replacement brake rotors are perfect for the enthusiast who wants low noise from their brakes while doing a higher level of aggressive driving.
They feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling.
Vented center provides even temperature moderation to avoid warpage, and protective finish provides corrosion resistance on non-contact areas. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor.
- The lowest noise brake rotors designed for performance applications
- Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust and friction gasses
- Recommended for use with Greenstuff, Yellowstuff and Redstuff
- Wide aperture slots dispel gasses and debris
- Slot pattern gives quiet braking
- Black Geomet anti-corrosion coated
- Run-out tested and inspected
- Rotor Style: Slotted
- Rotor Material: High Quality Gray Iron
- Rotor Finish: Black Anodised
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Diameter: 284.5mm (11.2")