FIAT 500 Lower Subframe Brace - Corsa Forza - V1 - ABARTH & 2018+ Models
Improve the handling of your FIAT 500 with this Lower Sub Frame Brace!
This is one of those "Must Do Mods" that makes an immediate and noticeable difference on your FIAT 500.
Do you ever wish you could improve ground clearance and handling in one simple step?
This subframe brace is fabricated out of premium quality steel to be stronger and more rigid to further improve both steering and handling on your FIAT 500. The brace features a flush mount design for increased ground clearance for lowered vehicles.
The result is a whole new lower frame brace that replaces the lower quality OEM brace that is stamped out of lightweight steel. The new bar installs in the same OEM location under your vehicles belly pan. No need to modify or cut anything to install.
- Made in USA
- Manufactured out of premium quality steel
- Stronger then OEM part
- Direct replacement
- No permanent modifications and fully reversible
- Lifetime Manufacturer Replacement Warranty
- Comes with all hardware needed
- Instructions included
- Comes in a Durable Premium Red Powder Coat Finish
- Designed for the FIAT 500 ABARTH, FIAT 500 Turbo, FIAT 500 Pop/ Lounge 2018-on (V1 model)
- Please check our other listing for the pre 2018 500 pop, lounge, sport and e models (V2 Model)