Designed to surpass the competition in quality, features, looks, performance, options and overall value.
Our newest exhaust offers:
- Superior Design
- Exceptional Quality
- Excellent Fit and Finish
- Show Stopping Looks
- Fantastic Value
- Improved Exhaust Flow
- Tuned Sound Output
- Improved Performance
- Delivers added performance, improved sound, but not as aggressive as our Monza Exhaust Line
- Designed specifically for the FIAT 500
- Complete Multi Piece Cat Back System
- T304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Mandrel Bent Piping
- High Quality TIG Welds
- Brushed Stainless Finish
- Polished Slash Cut Exhaust Tips (2) Included
- Equal Pipe Split to ensure equal exhaust gas distribution and sound
- 2.5" O.D.
- Stainless Steel Resonator for a more refined and tuned sound
- Refined and Specially Tuned Exhaust Note
- Multi Piece Design for easy installation and adjustment
- Smoother bends over the stock design for better flow
- Adjustable Exhaust Tip Length
- Interchangeable Exhaust Tips
- Direct Replacement Design
- High Quality Hardware Included
- Improved sound/ performance over stock FIAT 500 ABARTH Exhaust (1.4L turbo multi air engine)
- Significantly improved sound/ performance over stock non ABARTH exhausts featured on 1.4L turbo multi air non ABARTH models
- Fits all FIAT 500 ABARTH featuring the 1.4L Turbo Multi Air Engines
- Fits all FIAT 500 (non ABARTH) Pop and Lounge Models from 2018 - on that feature the 1.4L Turbo Multi Air Engines
- Will not fit Non Turbo FIAT 500 Models
- Will not fit FIAT 500 Pop and Lounge Models that were made prior to 2018 (Non Turbo)
This exhaust system features our popular interchangeable exhaust tip option. You can now own a high quality exhaust system with the option of interchangeable exhaust tips. Simply slip off one set of tips and slip on another and voila....
Upon checkout you will be given the option to add additional exhaust tips for this exhaust system. The add on tips are optional and are offered to you at the time of exhaust purchase at a discount (if you choose).
Please note! If you have a single exit non ABARTH version of the rear diffuser you will need to either trim the existing diffuser or order an ABARTH Version that has 2 openings. The diffuser is easy to change and you will be given the option to add on the optional ABARTH diffuser at the check out screen.