FIAT 500 Performance Air Intake - 1.4L Multi Air Turbo - RAM AIR Intake - Black - 2015 - on
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm!
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Are you looking for a well made, easy to install, high quality intake for your 1.4L Multi Air turbocharged FIAT 500?
Look no further! The SILA Concepts RAM AIR Intake System delivers!
An intake is only as good as the filter it uses. Instead of using an off the shelf, lower quality filter like other similar short ram intakes this intake system uses a Custom High Flow SILA Concepts Air Filter that was designed just for this intake system.
The goal for the new filter design was to provide the intake system with
superior filtration, improved air flow, better durability and a
specific tapered shape that would provide for better clearance in the
small confines of the engine bay.
This set up incorporates the stock engine cover for a clean look which also provides an additional source of fresh air to the intake, this system must use the stock engine cover in order to properly function. The system uses high quality molded silicone parts that are designed to withstand significantly more than what is required for this application. In addition, this intake has a polished aluminum, TIG welded bracket for secure mounting.
- Comes with a specially designed SILA Concepts Lifetime High Performance Filter
- Tapered Filter Design for better clearance
- The SILA Concepts Air Filter can be cleaned for repeated use and is designed to last the lifetime of the vehicle
- High Quality, Multi Layer Silicone Construction
- Solid Mount Design to minimize movement of the intake pipe while the car is in motion
- TIG Welded mounting bracket for a secure fit
- Improved throttle response
- Improved Power due to less restriction
- Improved Sound with a more pronounced "blow off sound"
- Designed to work with or without the stock engine cover
- Fully reversible design - go back to the stock intake in minutes
- This version is designed for the North American FIAT 500 models that feature the 1.4L Multi Air Turbo Engine manufactured from 2015 - on
- Also fits the 2018 FIAT 500 Lounge/ Pop that feature the 1.4L Multi Air Turbo Engine
- Please check our other listings for a version that fits pre 2015 FIAT 500 ABARTH/ 500 Turbo models
Optional Add On!
Save BIG! At checkout you will be prompted with an option to add a SILA Concepts Thermal Blanket at a Special Promo Price of only $99.99. This is a limited time promo and a fantastic deal if you have not already purchased and installed a Thermal Blanket on your 500.
In the interest of improved air quality, the California Air Resources Board (CARB) requires new vehicle and manufacturers of aftermarket parts to develop engine and emissions equipment that either reduce or maintain specific air pollutants affected by vehicle use. Both the California Vehicle Code (section 27156) and Federal Clean Air Act (administered by the Environmental Protection Agency) prohibit modifications that increase vehicle emissions.
Aftermarket parts manufacturers, particularly in the high-performance segment, are required to obtain CARB approval in the form of Executive Orders (E.O.s) for any product not qualifying as a direct replacement for an
original equipment part. This includes meeting all E.O. requirements in its product development process. This guarantees that users of this product will meet certification requirements when registering, selling, or needing to
pass various emissions tests or Inspection and Maintenance (I&M) programs administered by state or local enforcement agencies.
Make sure that any emissions-related product you buy and install carries an E.O. number or is pending an E.O. Without this verification you are at risk, in potential violation of regulations and may incur unnecessary financial obligations during vehicle inspections or emissions tests
Special Note for California Customers:
This part is not CARB Certified (California Air Resource Board) at this time and is not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.
If you are located in California please note that we have other options available that comply with the California Vehicle Code. Please contact us directly by phone, email or check our site for details.