FIAT 500 Strut Top Mount Assembly Kit - OEM Style Replacement Kit
Upgrading your FIAT 500 Suspension with Lowering Springs, Coil Over Suspension or simply want to replace the worn out Strut Top Mounts?
We recommend replacing these when you are replacing and/ or upgrading the factory struts to help avoid any knocking noise you may get by reusing the older stock units.
It is common for the 500 to get a knocking noise from the suspension either due to wear, replacing the factory suspension with a stiffer set of lowering springs or by upgrading to a coil over suspension.
This kit consists of all new replacement pieces that should help reduce any noise you may encounter from the front suspension. Take a look at the product pictures to see the entire kit.
- Designed for the FIAT 500
- Kit consists of two mounts (left and right)
- A must if you are upgrading the factory suspension or replacing factory parts
- Be sure to check out our other listings for an upgraded strut top mount assembly kit
- Will not fit the European Model of the FIAT 500
- Designed for the North American Version