FIAT 500 Trunk Handle - Carbon Fiber - Italian Checked Flag Racing Stripe w/ White Scorpion - NA Model
A true art piece for the exterior of your FIAT 500!
Replace that stock, plastic, chrome boot handle with this fantastic looking Carbon Fiber Handle.
This handle is made to the highest standards in Europe and then custom painted by an airbrush artist by hand for a truly unique look.
- Autoclave production for a precise fit and finish
- Real Carbon Fiber with a high gloss clear coating for a durable, long lasting finish
- Each handle is hand airbrushed by an artist for a truly unique look
- Precise fit - fits all North American FIAT 500 Models (except the 500L)
- Will not fit the European Model
- Designed to replace the factory plastic chrome handle
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
- Epoxy not included
- Check out our other matching pieces for a complete look
- Beautifully airbrushed for a unique look and a show quality finish
This piece replaces the existing chrome piece handle. You will need to take apart the handle and install the existing internals in to the new CF Housing. If you need any assistance we will be glad to help.
Please take a careful look at the product images provided and make sure this item will fit your model. If you have any questions please contact us prior to ordering. This is a special order part that is individually made to order. All sales are final on this product once the order is placed and the item is scheduled for production.
You are purchasing this item from a US Based Company. When comparing prices with other International Vendors please keep in mind that our price includes ALL Shipping Costs, Insurance, Customs Fees and Import Fees/ Taxes/ International Tariffs. We do our best to competitively price our products and offer the Lowest Price Guarantee on the items we offer. When comparing prices please remember that when you purchase products from other vendors that are based outside of US you will be charged International Tariffs, Taxes and Fees by US Customs. This can add from 10-50% to your final cost. These costs are typically charged by US Customs prior or at times after the delivery of the product.
When you purchase this item from us and we ship to a US address you do not need to pay these additional costs since we have already paid them when we imported the items in to our distribution warehouse. The price we show on our site is your total price and nothing more!
In addition, we offer US Based product support along with installation assistance since we install these products on premises.