FIAT 500X Brake Rotors (2) - Rear - Centric - Premium
Need to replace the brakes on your FIAT 500X?
Centric premium rotors utilize an Electrocoating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting.
These rotors are designed for direct replacement to your damaged or worn-out factory rotor. Manufactured with OE specifications and processes under strict QS and ISO quality standards, the rotor provides perfect OE fitment and service reliability.
These Centric premium rotors features a double disc ground taper free finish that ensures parallelism, eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves a non-directional finish. This finish provides more effective pad-rotor break-in and quieter braking performance
- Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period
- 100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance
- Center-split core casting provides proper heat transfer and thermal efficiency
- Mill-corrected to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch
- OE style vane design
- Set of two Rear Brake Rotors
*Please note actual product may differ from some images shown.