FIAT 124 Brake Pads - Rear - StopTech - Sport
StopTech Sport Brake Pads feature aggressive friction for frequent high performance street driving and occasional track use.
If the vehicle is frequently used for track days but also as a daily driver, it might be better served by the StopTech Sport Pad - provided that an even transfer layer of pad material on the rotor is maintained by periodically re-bedding in the pads. For track days, StopTech bolt-in caliper bridges make swapping over to dedicated track/race pads for the day of the event even easier.
- Formerly known as Street Performance Pads
- Para-aramid (Kevlar) composites provide linear response regardless of pad temperature
- Designed for aggressive drivers who maintain high heat levels
- Good for occasional track use
- High MOT (Maximum Operating Temperature) to eliminate Fade
- High MOT to Eliminate Fade
- Excellent Actuation, Modulation and Release
- Positive Molded for Uniform Friction Material
- Scorched to Raise Initial Cold Effectiveness
- Para-Aramid Composites for Linear Response
- Dyno Proven Performance and Service Life
- Lab-Developed Formulas with Strong Initial Bite
- Ideal for Autocross and Light Track Day Use