FIAT 500 Brake Pads - Front - Z16 Evolution
Professional technicians prefer Power Stop Z16 Evolution clean ride ceramic pads for problem-free installations.
Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise-free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal scorched for fast break-in.
These pads feature a true ceramic formula that keeps wheels cleaner and won't wear out the rotors. These ceramic brake pads feature a ceramic formula designed to maximize stopping power while reducing brake dust & eliminating noise.
Power Stop pads have 20 percent more stopping power than other leading brands. Their premium carbon-ceramic compound is made using OE positive mold technology that ensures a uniform friction density throughout the pad, which helps to control noise and premature wear.
Using OE positive mold technology along with a thermal scorched pad surface, Z16 pads maintain consistent wear and performance while ensuring a fast break-in. The Z16 Evolution ceramic brake pads are an affordable stock replacement for all vehicles.
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Low dust ceramic formula designed to maximize stopping power and keep wheels clean
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion to provide extended pad life
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure noise free braking
- OE Positive Mold Technology for consistent wear and performance
- Thermal scorched pad surface for a fast break-in
- Manufactured under TS16949 standards to OEM specifications, including chamfers and slots.