FIAT 500 Brake Upgrade Kit - Tarox 6 Pot Brake Conversion Kit - Gold - Sport Plus
Give your FIAT 500 Ultimate Stopping Power with this High Performance 6 Pot Brake Sport Plus Conversion Kit from Tarox.
Tarox is a worldwide leader in the engineering, development and production of braking systems and components for fast road and racing cars.
For those seeking to significantly improve upon the standard factory FIAT 500 braking system, the Tarox Brake Conversion Kit is the answer. Tarox is one of the few manufacturers in the world that offers a six-pot caliper for road and track day use.
The new Tarox 6-pot caliper system was originally designed for competition use, but it also delivered surprising performances and smooth braking when used on everyday road use FIAT 500 cars.
- Imported from Italy
- Improved braking performance
- Stylish Looks
- Reduced stopping distance
- Higher temperature tolerance
- High carbon cast iron metallurgy on rotors insures peak performance, noise reduction and improved comfort
- More evenly distributed pressure on the pads
- Better cooling action of the pads, because of more airflow behind the pad's metal support
- Less stress factor on the caliper itself
- More clamping action resulting in more braking power due to the presence of more pistons
- Excellent resistance to fade
- Automatic brake pad de-glazing
- Multi Piece Rotor Design
- Tarox Brake Rotors are among the only ones with real heat treatment for strength
Fitting a Tarox upgrade kit will give you amazing braking performance and total confidence. By matching six piston calipers to the brake rotors, problems such as rotor failure, deformation and vibration are eliminated. The diameters of the pistons in the calipers are specific to each application to take into account your car's master cylinder.
All this included in the kit:
- 2 Tarox six pistons light weight calipers made from solid alloy billet
- 2 Tarox 305x28mm multi piece brake rotors
- 2 Tarox adaptor clamps
- 1 set of Tarox brake pads
- 1 set of Tarox brake hoses
Minimum 17" wheels required for this Brake System.
Brake Rotor Size: 305x28mm