FIAT 500 Brake Rotors by EBC - Slotted / Dimpled - Front Set - 1.4L Multi Air Turbo Engine
These brake rotors feature a slot design that runs to the outside edge of the disc allowing the dust, debris, gasses and carbon deposits to be spun off from the braking disc surface, further improving braking.
- Made in Europe
- Made from G3000 cast iron alloy which is designed to run up to F 800/900°C
- Wide aperture slots keep brake rotor cool
- Dimple hole construction prevent cracking and warping increasing the life of the discs
- Zinc anti-corrosion coated castings stop them rusting, keeping them looking good behind your wheels
- Black Geomet anti-corrosion coated
- Run-out tested and inspected
- Intended for Road, light race, rally and track day use.