FIAT 500 Brake Rotors - EBC - Front - 1.4L Multi Air Turbo Engine
These replacement rotors are sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than 0.05 millimeters.
High quality "gray" iron meets or exceeds factory original specifications regarding thermal buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor.
- Perfect for daily driving
- Offers low dust and long pad life
- Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerances
- Designed to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear
- Black GEOMET™ and NITROTHERM™ anti-corrosive finish
- Recommended by EBC for normal street driving, high-performance street driving and short track runs
- High quality "gray" iron features a higher carbon content to reduce brake shudder, heat cracking, and high-frequency vibrations which cause squealing
- Premium G 3000 spec castings
- 100% run out factory QC inspected
- Diamond turned or cross ground brake zone finish