FIAT 500 HD LED Halos - Switchback - Pair
Your price: $104.99
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm!
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Introducing these new HDLED Halos! The first and only LED halos that are 100% Made in USA.
The white and red wires both activate 6000K white color, at different brightness levels. Your order will ship by default with "low priority" drivers, meaning that if both wires are powered, low power will take priority. This is convenient for connecting the red wire to a parking light or DRL signal, for use during the day as a high-power DRL. Then, if the white wire is connected to the headlamp power, they will dim down at night. Of course, this is completely optional, and you can just use one of the input wires if you'd like.
The signal wire will output even higher power to the ring, so it cannot be run constantly, or the driver will overheat. It should only be connected to a turn signal. If you'd like amber for a running light, please select the single color amber rings instead.
Installation: If you are installing these in headlights or tail lights, professional installation is strongly recommended, as the factory lamps must be opened for installation. The halos must be custom-mounted in position using adhesive or beading wire using the integrated mounting tabs. If you wish, mounting tabs may be removed with a pair of clippers or basic sanding.
- Proprietary durable phosphor coating, to create uniform, solid appearance.
- Extremely bright, high-density LEDs that are visible even in direct sunlight.
- Multi-function PWM drivers, fully waterproof, featuring low power, high power, and turn signal modes.
- Integrated mounting tabs for easy installation.
- Quantity: Two (2)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Input Voltage: 9-16V
- Input Power: Dependent on size, generally one watt per 10mm diameter in "high power" mode
- Total Light Output: Dependent on color and size. They're bright! Please contact us for exact measured output figures.