FIAT 500 OEM Steering Wheel Control Conversion Kit for Aftermarket Radios
Upgrading to an aftermarket head unit?
You are going to need this kit!
This is a steering wheel control interface that can be used when you are upgrading your factory FIAT 500 head unit with an aftermarket head unit vehicle with steering wheel controls. Designed to be used with today's top aftermarket head unit manufactures like Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, and others, this unit is what you will need to retain the OEM steering wheel controls. This unit has the ability to auto-detect your vehicle and also the aftermarket head unit that you have installed. It will preset the steering wheel controls to the aftermarket head unit automatically so no programming is required. If desired the module can be manually programed so the user can make the steering wheel controls function they way they want them to, only limited by the functions of the aftermarket head unit.
- For use with radios equipped with OE steering control input
- One Interface does it all - No additional interfaces needed
- Auto detects type of vehicle and presets the controls
- Auto detects what radio it is connected to
- Works with all major radio brands
- USB Updatable for the most current inventory
- Simple installation behind the radio
- Non-volatile memory retains settings even if battery is disconnected or interface is removed from the vehicle
- Can be manually programed to most vehicles on the market
We suggest also using the FIAT 500 Radio Upgrade Kit available on our website: