FIAT 124 Brake Pads - Rear - EBC - Yellow Stuff
These Brake Pads are made for high-performance use on the track or street. Yellow Stuff pads are designed to manage the heat that comes with high-speed use, making them a perfect fit for racers everywhere.
Each pad is made with an advanced aramid fiber - the same rugged fiber used to make bullet proof helmets and vests.
Not only do the pads handle heat well, but their center-line slotting prevents thermal cracking allowing for excellent wear.
- High friction pad vastly improves stopping over OE
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake "Fall-Off" or fade
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal and works from cold
- Superb brake control and pedal response
- Synthetic fiber material is minimally abrasive on rotor
- Strongest gripping pads - made for high-speed track and street use
- Pad surface made from high performance aramid fibers
- Center-line slotting prevents thermal cracks and vents excess heat
- Treated with unique break-in surface coating for great braking power fresh from the box
- Beveled edges for whisper-quiet stopping
- Powder-coated for a lifetime of rust-free service