FIAT 500 Brake Rotors - Sport Cross Drilled by Zimmermann - Front
Your price: $299.99
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm!
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
FIAT 500 Front Sport Brake Rotors by Zimmermann
The Zimmermann Sport Brake Rotors were developed based on the experiences of working closely with manufactures on production vehicles in combination with Motorsports teams. The rotors are optimized by combining high-quality cast materials and a cross drilled surface resulting in superior braking performance.
- Made in Germany
- Better wet braking performance by permanent expulsion of brake dust and water
- Cross Drilled to reduce excess heat
- "Coat Z - Anti-Corrosion" coating protects the rotor from rust and corrosion
- Noticeable improvement in the braking power of your car
- Prevention of brake fade
- Countersinking of holes doubles as wear indicator
- 1:1 exchange of original rotor possible
- Conforming to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and DIN ISO TS 16949
Coat Z Formulation:
Since 2008 Zimmermann started offering Sports Brake Rotors in a coated version called "Coat Z – Anti Corrosion". Coat Z prevents the formation of rust at the hub and outer surface of the rotors. Coat Z allows Zimmermann to package the rotors without any grease on the surface of the rotors like other manufactures use, allowing for the rotors to be installed right from the box.
- Brake Rotor Type: Internally Vented; Perforated; Coated
- Weight: 5.9 kg each
FIAT 500 ABARTH
FIAT 500 Turbo
FIAT 500 Lounge - 2018-on
FIAT 500 Pop - 2018-on