These replacement brake rotors are perfect for the enthusiast who wants low noise from their brakes while doing a higher level of aggressive driving.
They feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling.
Vented center provides even temperature moderation to avoid warpage, and protective finish provides corrosion resistance on non-contact areas. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor.
- The lowest noise brake rotors designed for performance applications
- Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust and friction gasses
- Recommended for use with Greenstuff, Yellowstuff and Redstuff
- Wide aperture slots dispel gasses and debris
- Slot pattern gives quiet braking
- Black Geomet anti-corrosion coated
- Run-out tested and inspected
- Rotor Style: Slotted
- Rotor Material: High Quality Gray Iron
- Rotor Finish: Black Anodised
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Diameter: 284.5mm (11.2")