Give your turbocharged FIAT 500 1.4L better response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures with this Turbo Actuator!
A Turbo Actuator is a valve which controls the flow of exhaust gas from an engine to the turbocharger. By controlling the flow of exhaust gas to the turbine of the turbocharger, the actuator can control the boost pressure provided by the turbocharger to the engine. The Turbo Actuator needs to be correctly matched for the engine and turbocharger combination to give the end user adequate control on boost pressure.
This upgraded Turbo Actuator has been designed as a stronger, more reliable replacement for OEM parts. It offers superior flow path and high temperature resistance which allows your boost to come on faster and holds on longer, putting you in control!
This upgraded actuator is designed as a direct bolt-on replacement and is easy to install and requires no special tools or fabrication. It can’t get any easier!
- Designed for the FIAT 1.4L Multi Air Turbo Engine
- Fits directly to the turbocharger casting
- No additional brackets required
- Fully Reversible Part
- Provides additional power gains
- Advanced flow technology, high flowing to suit all applications
- Unrivaled heat handling capacity
- Lab tested and race proven
- Billet construction
- A solid, one-piece coated valve
- Advanced silicone Nomex diaphragm