FIAT 124 Brake Pads - Front - EBC - Ultimax2 - ABARTH w/ Brembo Brakes
EBC Ultimax™ OEM Replacement Brake Pads are designed to match the exact dimensions of original equipment with extremely tight tolerances to ensure proper fit, even wear, and absence of rattles and squeaks.
A patented low-metallic aramid compound uses DuPont Twaron composite to reduce the amount of steel wool necessary, so these pads cause far less abrasive wear on rotors without compromising brake pad efficiency or longevity.
- Patented AF42/66 pad friction material features a low level of metallic compounds that reduces rotor wear by up to 50%
- Produces low amount of brake dust
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are black powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built in noise-reducing shims
- Patented Brake-In™ red top coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red top coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating